Tuesday, February 11, 2014

A request or a challenge.

So I am always looking for good things that I am missing. Books, games, TV shows, anime, Films etc. So if you want to pass along something to me feel free to send a message. And if I have the time I'll happily watch it, read it, play it or write it.

I will make one quick request though. It has to be good. Not "so bad it's good" I mean good. No having fun torturing me with crap product for the sadistic fun of hearing me scream about what an utter crapfest this thing was.  Because if I have to scream and yell about this crapfest, I will trash it, and you in public for all to say. I'll even do my best to be creative. Your mothers name will likely come up.

Now keep in mind there is such a thing as really fun and good direct to video movies in this world. And great books that have yet to find an audience and other things that have for some reason not taken off in a manner would expect.

So if you know of a gem that needs to be unearthed pass it along I'd love to see it and write about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment